Spare management is one of the most important and learning subjects when it comes to automobiles. Car spares and their care is quite crucial and should be done from time to time. We all know that the car spares are the spare parts that are required in the case of damage and emergency. But sometimes we use some of the used spare parts because they are still highly functioning. But whatever we are using, the maintenance of these parts is a must.
In this article, we will be stating some of the methods that must be followed while maintaining the car spares. One can look at the points indicated below for understanding the basic management of the car parts:
- Our automobiles are all about oil and lubrication sp one must give their best time to the lubrication. But if we are going step by step then the following step must be followed:
- A survey of the different parts must be done.
- Then one must check where these is the need of the lubricant.
- Then what type of lubrication system is required.
- Then when and after what period the lubrication must be scheduled again.
- Finally, how and where to store the part so that it can be safe.
- After lubrication, maintenance is about keeping the record of the different type of spares that we have and how can we store them.
- Another important aspect is their usability. Based on the usability they must be placed in the order that one can reach the critical spare first then the one that must be kept in the store but not required as soon as possible.
Keeping all these points in the mind, even a common man can do the spare part management.